Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchased the +2 bonus on Rancid lvl 831 and it did not work. This is actually the second time this has happened, as the same thing hqppened with Rancid lvl 816. More annoying this time because I used gold to purchase extra move to complete 831.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ouch Travis, looks like your question got lost? In fact, I think you put a comment in the answer field, instead of clicking on the 'No comments yet. Be the first to comment!' part. That makes it look like your question already got an answer?
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/level-831-farm-heroes-saga
Last time I posted about an issue CS was a lot more responsive . . .