Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do I release the sheep on level 449 please? I am baffled, fed up, very bored and ready to quit, shame, it's my fave game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Hazel- I found this thread that I think may help you with this level, there is also a video in the comments :-) Good luck and let us know when you've passed it! https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/i-can-t-figure-out-how-to-make-the-snowballs-open-up-so-that-i-can-get-to-the-sheep-on-level-449
Hey Hazel- I found this thread that I think may help you with this level, there is also a video in the comments :-) Good luck and let us know when you've passed it!
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/i-can-t-figure-out-how-to-make-the-snowballs-open-up-so-that-i-can-get-to-the-sheep-on-level-449