Unable to save progress on Facebook.

Options
ChryssaZaff
ChryssaZaff Posts: 2 Newbie

Playing Farm heroes saga on two android devices and since last week my tablet on Andŕoid 4.1.1 (no updates available) , fails to cannect and save my progress on Facebook, while , using the same wifi connection , my phone on Android 4.4.2 connects to my Facebok account from the game.

Facebook is running ok on the tablet , i get messages from friends, but i cant see the because i keep getting the connecting to Facebook wait sign again and again. I watched tutorials but didnt solve my problem, is there a way to save the device data before reinstalling the game???

Any ideas???

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

If your higher level is saved on Facebook then you're fine to delete the game and reinstall it. Once you have the app installed again you can connect and the progress will be safe. It might work so give it a try. 

• ChryssaZaff
    ChryssaZaff Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If your higher level is saved on Facebook then you're fine to delete the game and reinstall it. Once you have the app installed again you can connect and the progress will be safe. It might work so give it a try. 

Thanks for the answer, as I read there are many similar issues. I had to reinstall on the device losing progress and device goodies...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?