Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I unlock companion animals but can't use any of them ( levels 124 135 159 165 180 )
please help solve this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I logged in with Facebook, deleted game and downloaded it again. then loged in with Facebook
after that i could unlock new companions. However companions I passed and ulocked before were not available. I have to unlock them again.
At the same time I wrote to tech support(just replied to the automated responce they sent me). But not sure it has anything to do with solving my problem as it was Sunday.