Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I keep getting "something went wrong please reload" Farm Heros on level 897. It's frustrating because I keep losing lives! What's up King!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane,What are you playing on? If this is on PC, clear cache and do a restart.Try another browser too, I'd go for Google Chrome. On mobile or tablet, check for updates for both your device and all your apps. Do a restart too.
Hi Diane,
What are you playing on? If this is on PC, clear cache and do a restart.
Try another browser too, I'd go for Google Chrome.
On mobile or tablet, check for updates for both your device and all your apps. Do a restart too.