farm heroes saga level 785

Options
Liz_Mahoney
Liz_Mahoney Posts: 2 Newbie

I just got to level 785 and every time I play it says something went wrong and I must reload. This loses my game and the magic beans I spent. This is very irritating and even when I email King about the issue all it does is send me here. Can't find a real place to inform them of this issue

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Liz!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Liz_Mahoney
    Liz_Mahoney Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Liz!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

I tried this suggestion of playing at King.comIT DIDN"T WORK EITHER. still the same error message that pops up midway thru game, "something went wrong please reload"PLEASE fix this level, there are many more people complaining for days besides me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?