Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It says my phone is incompatible, but I have had these games on this same device but when I had to do a factory reset on my phone I lost them. I would like to download them again but it will not allow me to. Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So it finally worked after my phone went through its necessary updates, so we are all good now. Thank you for your responses
Why I can't download the game at Sony Xperia T3?
try to uninstall unnecesary apps, and maybe set factory settings on phone, and try again....
That'll be the phone rejecting the download, there's not a lot you can do in this case. Sometimes this message also appears on Android when trying to download something which is locally restricted.
You can find out by clicking on the small plus icon in the bottom right corner of the incompatible message.
There you'll see the reason why you cannot install the app!