Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello, I wonder if there is some bug or issue with King level progression. It seems that its been stuck for like a week.
I accomplished numerous levels across King games, and done some achievements but king level seems to be stuck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
By level I meant King level, which increases by completing levels and unlocking achievements. It seems my King level is stuck, cos for a week it hasnt increased, althugh i passed numerous levels in Candy Crush and Farm Heroes, and unlocked few achievements.
Hey, what level is this happening to you on Josip?