No icon for sync with Kingdom on mobile, no connection - wifi or mobile

Options
maryanne_pu
maryanne_pu Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I'm on level 705 on Farm Heroes Saga. I'm not playing on facebook, only on mobile. I have account on Kingdom and before I got this problem few months ago I had icon to sync with Kingdom or Facebook, and I synced with Kingdom. Now I have only for Facebook and I want like before only for Kingdom. So, my game it's not synced, all animal for support I can't choose on next level (like I don't have them), I can't connect with wifi, mobile connection or even 3G, can't send or receive lives ect...

I have Candy Crush game on mobile and don't have any problems with update with Kingdom account.

Hope you can help me resolve problem with sync with Kingdom, I have all updates for game.

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

So there's no other issues with your wi-fi connection in other games or apps?Β 

Do you still have the Kingdom icon in the game? Check in the settings to see, maybe click to log out and try to log back in again.Β 

Let me know!

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I guess the last thing you can try is to delete and reinstall the game. You will lose some boosters but its worth it to carry on right. I think if you reinstall, the new app will ask you for Kingdom details when it first opens.Β 

• Zenk
    Zenk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem also and I really don't want to delete and re-install if it means I lose out on 100+ levels that I have to go and redo. Β This must be a problem that you have done with an update as it was working fine 3-4 weeks ago and now suddenly I and a few other people have found we can no longer connect to these games to unlock our animals or send friends lives etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?