We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

help for level 326 on farm heroes saga.

Makkiehull
Makkiehull Posts: 1 Newbie

Every video is not the right one. It is the one with snowballs, 50 duns, 50 strawberries, and 50 carrots. Please help.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Are you sure it's level 326?I just checked it and still says to collect 14 flowers, 100 strawberries, and 100 suns, both on Facebook and Mobile. 

• Lornylorn
    Lornylorn Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello - I'm afraid I don't have an answer but am also stuck on this level - 50 suns, carrots and strawberries with 20 moves. All new cropsies are grumpy, loads of snowballs and hardly any raindrops.  It's a nightmare, I'm so not enjoying this level and can't find any help either.  Trying to save up my boosts to help but nothing has worked so far.  Let me know if you crack it and I will do the same :)

• Tashi_
    Tashi_ Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having same issue and see same level with snowballs that turn into grumpies no flowers at all so videos do not help.

• Isa-2
    Isa-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2016

Hi Makkiehull, Lornylorn and Tashi...I have the same board, the 50 suns, carrots, and strawberries, NO flowers and loads of grumpies. After being stuck for almost 3 weeks I finally passed it!! It was a combination of strategy and luck...but in general it went like this:

first move was the apple that's over the carrots on the bottom corner, move it up. Then the strawberry over that with the +1 move it left, you'll have 14 strawberries now. If you have a good board, you'll have two Suns (+3 and +4) next to each ot her, and a +1 sun below to the left which you'll move up. Then make the strawberry combo left over. This will give you 22 strawberries and 14 suns. From here the lucky bit comes in...you'll have to lose some moves making grumpy combos until you bring down onions and water, enough to make a grassy center in the board. If you have a good board, you'll have made the grassy matches with some good combos by the time you have around 10 moves left. You'll have most crops at around 20-30. The rest of the moves plan them really well to have plus numbers when you do the combos. You'll win it at the last move!!! By the way, I didn't use any boosters.

Best of luck, and keep trying!!

• Isa-2
    Isa-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello - I'm afraid I don't have an answer but am also stuck on this level - 50 suns, carrots and strawberries with 20 moves. All new cropsies are grumpy, loads of snowballs and hardly any raindrops.  It's a nightmare, I'm so not enjoying this level and can't find any help either.  Trying to save up my boosts to help but nothing has worked so far.  Let me know if you crack it and I will do the same :)

check out my answer below! Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?