Farm Heroes bonus rounds crash unexpectedly and continuously

Options
leshan920
leshan920 Posts: 2 Newbie

playing Farm Heroes on mobile- iPhone and iPad. Each and every time you offer bonus rounds over the past few months, they are not playable on the iPad as they will crash/ shut down in the process of play. Sometimes, the bounds will work for a few levels but sometimes one cannot pass the first level because of crashing of the app. This does not happen on the iPhone 5 and it does not happen in the regular game no matter which device I am playing on

Why do you bother to offer bonus rounds if they are not going to perform properly as this is extremely annoying and frustrating for your customers - if you can't be bothered to offer games that run, perhaps you should not be in the game business??

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hahaha funny comment.

It reminds me of the Booster wheel actually. In the beginning there was some confusion as people were playing on different devices and thought that they could win daily free boosters on all their devices and that those boosters would synchronize across any of their devices. I thought so too but that was wishful thinking!

I believe any of those bonus features cannot be played on more than one device so maybe that´s why it crashes when you try both on your iPad and iPhone while using the same account?

• leshan920
    leshan920 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That's not. Start play on the iPad, which offers the bonus so obviously the bonus is meant to work on iPad. Within seconds, the bonus will close out or crash unexpectedly, even when this is the only platform that you are playing on. So, there must be some sort of conflict between the bonus rounds and the iPad platform that does not exist on the iPhone platform as iPhone will let you p.ay the bonus without crashing or closing out inadvertently. My preference is to NOT p.ay on the phone however as it is so small as to not make the game play enjoyable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?