Was not given the option to play the holiday quest on Farm Heros.....why not?

Options

My boyfriend was able to play a holiday quest where each level was an ornament on a tree and he got a bunch of stuff for passing them all, including 48 hours of unlimited lives. I on the other hand didn't even get the option to play it at all. It just never showed up. Neither of us are connected to fb and know of no other differences. Both on Android too.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

The quick answer is they don't get rolled out to everyone. I inquired in the past about the same and this is what I got back from them:Β 

"Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.

If someone you know has a new feature we are testing and you do not, I’m terribly sorry but we have no control over these offers and therefore cannot manually assign it to you. Please make sure your game is updated and that you are connected to either Facebook or the Kingdom so you do not miss any promotions."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?