Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've tried for several weeks and I can not get the fire flies in level 503 in Farm Heroes. How do I get rid of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Harley! The Fireflies can be tricky indeed! You have to make two matches adjacent to them and they’re ready to fly away.
But note that the fireflies will only leave the board when all of them are ready to go. So if you have 10 fireflies on one board, all 10 of them have to be activated before they will fly away.
Check out our great video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgsRxxQfjIo
Good luck!