We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

After playing every day I miss out on the day 25 bonuses in Farm Heroes Saga

Lyn_Mottrom
Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2

I play everyday and each day I claim my daily bonus, once I get to day 23/24 it reverts back to day 1 and I miss out on quite a few extra bonuses.  This has happened to me 3 times in a row and it's getting frustrating to say the least

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Not good. I guess you're still getting something each day though so not too much to complain about :) 

How does it work, if you miss one day does it reset or something like this?

• Lyn_Mottrom
    Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2

Not good. I guess you're still getting something each day though so not too much to complain about :) 

How does it work, if you miss one day does it reset or something like this?

I get the beans daily but miss out on the other, better bonuses. They do help enormously when playing the game whereas the beans take a long time to mount up to be of any use. The aim of the game is to collect the bonuses throughout the 25 day period but if this resets after day 23 you have to start all over again. If they don't want you collect the bonuses why offer them in the first place

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?