Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I play everyday and each day I claim my daily bonus, once I get to day 23/24 it reverts back to day 1 and I miss out on quite a few extra bonuses. This has happened to me 3 times in a row and it's getting frustrating to say the least
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not good. I guess you're still getting something each day though so not too much to complain about How does it work, if you miss one day does it reset or something like this?
Not good. I guess you're still getting something each day though so not too much to complain about
How does it work, if you miss one day does it reset or something like this?