Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
, I had to recreate my facebook page. I usually play on king.com because it loads faster. Now it won't let me sync to new facebook page. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you done this: "In order to link your King.com account with your Facebook account, you need to log into your Kingdom account and click on Settings.On the new pop-up window you have to click on Account and enter your King.com password. The next window will display your account information and the option to connect with Facebook – “Score and progression sync”.Click on this one and the two accounts will be synced – simple as that."It's the troubleshooting I got when I was having problem syncing between the two. Hope it helps, Wilma!
Have you done this:
"In order to link your King.com account with your Facebook account, you need to log into your Kingdom account and click on Settings.
On the new pop-up window you have to click on Account and enter your King.com password. The next window will display your account information and the option to connect with Facebook – “Score and progression sync”.
Click on this one and the two accounts will be synced – simple as that."
It's the troubleshooting I got when I was having problem syncing between the two. Hope it helps, Wilma!