can't get facebook and king.com to sync

Options
Wilma_Jones
Wilma_Jones Posts: 2 Newbie

, I had to recreate my facebook page. I usually play on king.com because it loads faster. Now it won't let me sync to new facebook page. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Have you done this: 

"In order to link your King.com account with your Facebook account, you need to log into your Kingdom account and click on Settings.

On the new pop-up window you have to click on Account and enter your King.com password. The next window will display your account information and the option to connect with Facebook – “Score and progression sync”.

Click on this one and the two accounts will be synced – simple as that."

It's the troubleshooting I got when I was having problem syncing between the two. Hope it helps, Wilma! :)

• Wilma_Jones
    Wilma_Jones Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have you done this: 

"In order to link your King.com account with your Facebook account, you need to log into your Kingdom account and click on Settings.

On the new pop-up window you have to click on Account and enter your King.com password. The next window will display your account information and the option to connect with Facebook – “Score and progression sync”.

It's the troubleshooting I got when I was having problem syncing between the two. Hope it helps, Wilma! :)

it says I'm already synced and nothing happens when I try to click on it
  • Fairy
    Fairy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have you done this: 

Same here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?