Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Can't get enough blues to get the extra flowers before the moves run out. Grrrrr.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
True, it's very frustrating. 12 hours left to do it but not hopeful.
I am on about level 810 in the main game, but can't get passed level 8 flower tower. I think it is not likely poasible without using up a lot of boosters. Some levels seen designed like that. I will try a little more, but will most likely quit. The 24 hrs of lives is not worth wasting boosters to me.
I absolutely agree. Few moves (13) considerating that just 4 must be used to make seeds grown with water so 9 moves left to complete what level wants it's impossible.