Level 8 on "Flower Tower" bonus game is proving problematic. Any tips, please?

Options
Pec771
Pec771 Posts: 6 Level 2

Can't get enough blues to get the extra flowers before the moves run out. Grrrrr.

Best Answers

• Torquejz
    Torquejz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I absolutely agree. Few moves (13) considerating that just 4 must be used to make seeds grown with water so 9 moves left to complete what level wants it's impossible. 

• Miranda_
    Miranda_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am on about level 810 in the main game, but can't get passed level 8 flower tower. I think it is not likely poasible without using up a lot of boosters.  Some levels seen designed like that.  I will try a little more, but will most likely quit.  The 24 hrs of lives is not worth wasting boosters to me.

• Pec771
    Answer ✓
    Options

True, it's very frustrating. 12 hours left to do it but not hopeful.

Answers

• Torquejz
    Torquejz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I absolutely agree. Few moves (13) considerating that just 4 must be used to make seeds grown with water so 9 moves left to complete what level wants it's impossible. 

• Miranda_
    Miranda_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am on about level 810 in the main game, but can't get passed level 8 flower tower. I think it is not likely poasible without using up a lot of boosters.  Some levels seen designed like that.  I will try a little more, but will most likely quit.  The 24 hrs of lives is not worth wasting boosters to me.

• Pec771
    Answer ✓
    Options

True, it's very frustrating. 12 hours left to do it but not hopeful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?