Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
What are the fb fan pages called I need to add more friend. My fb friends don't play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nikki!
I normally don't add strangers to my Facebook profile so I suggest that you instead play on King.com - here you'll find a large community of other players that can help you with lives and road blocks.
If you want to sync your game progress from Facebook to King the follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync and you are good to go! :-)