Any one ever think of quiting after being stuck at a gate for 2 Weeks?

Options
London_Lott
London_Lott Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been stuck at the same gate for 2 weeks. I asked friends repeatedly yet I'm still stuck. Every few days I log on to see if I'm through. I don't think it's worth the wait. The last few levels were like candy and I don't like candy. I think I should just delete it and spend time on other games. I still like farm heroes saga.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you like the game then you can always use gold bars to continue. Invest in something if you enjoy it.Β 

The other option you have is to go to King.com, sync your Facebook game in the settings and then from here you can ask King.com friends for help with the roadblock :)

• London_Lott
    Options

If you like the game then you can always use gold bars to continue. Invest in something if you enjoy it.Β 

The other option you have is to go to King.com, sync your Facebook game in the settings and then from here you can ask King.com friends for help with the roadblock :)

It's not that fun. Kind of on the level of solitaire. I play while I wait for farm heroes to recharge. Thanks
  • travel_lady
    travel_lady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem. shouldn't have to spend $$ on 1 of these games. will check on how to sync this game in King.com

• London_Lott
    Options

I would consider spending money on it if the last level I played was more like the other levels of soda and not exactly like candy. I don't like to play candy. So why would I spend money on a game that may have changed into something I don't like. I almost gave up when they did the 2 levels like candy. I just don't enjoy that game as much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?