Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do I know if I am playing the latest version and how do I update games on PC, android Tablet and phone? Also why can't I play Candy crush jelly saga??? Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you play on PC you automatically play the latest version as it's not installed onto your PC but runs from the browser directly instead. For Mobile and Tablet all you need to do is check in whichever store where you downloaded the game from, search for the game and on the page for it you'll see "Update" if there's one available.The reason why you can't play it on PC Hazel is because there isn't a PC version of the game, only one for mobile and tablet.