Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm heroes saga locks up on level 327
I have cleared the cache and cookies and used another browser. I have also used another computer at work. The game locks up everytime usually with about 6 moves to go. Can someone please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JC!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)