Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have being trying to buy lives to continue playing but I'm not winning please guide me how
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you both still need help then please, try to provide more information or some screenshots when you post. If you want help on this site then you can't expect people to be able to read your minds, you need to give as much info as possible.
I am trying too but live in australia and wont let me
Try and let us know exactly why you can't buy gold, do you need help with where to go, or are you getting an error message or something like this. Let us know and I'm sure someone here will help you out.