Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
everytime i open farm heroes, a bubble pops up. it doesnt allow me to close it and i cant access any level of my game. this is quiet frustrating, any1 else with the same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Shai,
I just tried on my iPhone and it opens well and I can play as usual.
What does that bubble exactly say? You can upload a screenshot if you want.
I think the best thing to do is to check for updates for both your device and the Farm Heroes Saga app. Make sure though that you got your game connected to either your Facebook or your Kingdom account.
Restart your device afterwards and give it another try.