Farm Heroes Saga has no internet connetion. I was logged in under the King login.

Options
Thumper
Thumper Posts: 1 Newbie

Having read and tried the limited solutions, I still have the initial problem.  I was not logged in on Facebook so that solution does not apply.  The other King games are connected as they should be.  I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall without further knowledge if that is a solution.  How do I reconnect to the internet without loss of all my progress?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Thumper,

What mobile are you playing on? I checked on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.3 and I have still the option to connect to or disconnect from Facebook on the Farm.

• gardr
    gardr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Thumper,

What mobile are you playing on? I checked on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.3 and I have still the option to connect to or disconnect from Facebook on the Farm.

My girlfriend has the same issue on her Samsung S4 mini, it happened sometime this Fall. Trying to connect to Facebook does not work - it just tries to connect to internet infinitely. Anyway its not an option since my girlfriend does not have Facebook and do not plan to get it either. Synchronization through King login works on the Lenovo Pad she's using, but it is ~100 levels behind, several which are hard to redo. So reinstalling the app on the phone is not an option either if it clears the progress since last sync.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?