Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Had the game forever and can't get it to load now. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but no luck. Receive error saying there was an error processing please try again and then have to force close or report. Any help is appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It comes from the app I believe. When I click on it to open I get nothing but a black screen for a few seconds and then it kicks me out back to my mobile home page and error pops up saying "Sorry! The application Farm Heroes Saga (process.com.king.farmheroessaga) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Nothing I try to fix it has worked so far.
Where is the message coming from, the game or your mobile? If you've got the exact error message I can have a read around and see if there's anything I can find on it!