Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Magic beans disappeared and I can't acquire more even though I get three stars on a level!!! I see others have had this same problem, but don't see any resolution.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought the same until I realized I actually was spending 90 magic beans per level on companions and 1750 magic beans on each Rancid level.Stop doing that, untick the automatically selected options before playing a level and you´ll see that these magic beans stop ´disappearing.´
I thought the same until I realized I actually was spending 90 magic beans per level on companions and 1750 magic beans on each Rancid level.
Stop doing that, untick the automatically selected options before playing a level and you´ll see that these magic beans stop ´disappearing.´
No, this is not the case. I frequently uncheck the automatically selected options. A stash of 1500+ beans disappeared overnight! AND new beans were not being given when I finished levels, even when I got all three stars!!! Within the last two days, I seem to be accumulating them again, but this is NOT a user issue - there's a bug in your software that was introduced in an update two+ months ago! And I think it's rude for you to assume that ALL the people making these observations are wrong!