Magic beans disappeared!

Options
MaryBeth
MaryBeth Posts: 3 Newbie

Magic beans disappeared and I can't acquire more even though I get three stars on a level!!!  I see others have had this same problem, but don't see any resolution.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

I thought the same until I realized I actually was spending 90 magic beans per level on companions and 1750 magic beans on each Rancid level.

Stop doing that, untick the automatically selected options before playing a level and you´ll see that these magic beans stop ´disappearing.´

• MaryBeth
    Options

No, this is not the case.  I frequently uncheck the automatically selected options.  A stash of 1500+ beans disappeared overnight!  AND new beans were not being given when I finished levels, even when I got all three stars!!!  Within the last two days, I seem to be accumulating them again, but this is NOT a user issue - there's a bug in your software that was introduced in an update two+ months ago!  And I think it's rude for you to assume that ALL the people making these observations are wrong!

• MaryBeth
    Options

I thought the same until I realized I actually was spending 90 magic beans per level on companions and 1750 magic beans on each Rancid level.

Stop doing that, untick the automatically selected options before playing a level and you´ll see that these magic beans stop ´disappearing.´

Are you King Care support? You can't tell from this site! And NO, this is not the case. I frequently uncheck the automatically selected options. A stash of 1500+ beans disappeared overnight! AND new beans were not being given when I finished levels, even when I got all three stars!!! Within the last two days, I seem to be accumulating them again, but this is NOT a user issue - there's a bug in the software that was introduced in an update two+ months ago! And assuming you're customer support, I think it's rude for you to assume that ALL the people making these observations are wrong!
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Wow I´d wish I was MaryBeth! I was just trying to help you out with this one, as I thought the same happened to me a while ago.Then I was shown how many magic beans I had spent on what and I realized it wasn´t the system that was wrong ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?