Farm Heroes Saga crash while loading

Options
Hisyam_Hashim
Hisyam_Hashim Posts: 3 Newbie

I have 2 devices, NO problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. But on my Samsung GT-S7560 the game will crash and force stop just around 5 seconds after I click on the game icon. It started after I update the game in March. I already tried updating all app and android components. Even tried uninstall and reinstall the game a few time. I know there is another update since the problem started but I still having the same problem after the update. I installed candy crush after the problem starts which I find that it can start normally. Only Farm Heroes Saga is still having problem.Please help. I already passed level 1,000. I link that game with another FB account, and I can still continue the game on the PC but it is not as accessible and fun as using my phone.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

The GT-S7560 is an old device now, it might not be able to handle the latest update of the game. Your tablet is old too but has slightly better specs which is probably why it's still able to handle it on the other hand.

• Hisyam_Hashim
    Options

The GT-S7560 is an old device now, it might not be able to handle the latest update of the game. Your tablet is old too but has slightly better specs which is probably why it's still able to handle it on the other hand.

Yes, it's a very old phone. I recently reset my GT-S7560. After that Google plays allows me to re-install the app, but it also shows that the game is not compatible with my android version, which is Android 4.0.4 (and there is no longer an update on this phone). It was working fine before with the same android version. Now the game suddenly requires a higher android version. Well, I guess I have to say good bye to the game on that phone. Btw, my tab is running Android 4.1.2. I just hope that developer can find away to lower the android version requirements.
  • Hisyam_Hashim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Got an update today from Google Play... and guess what... PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!I can now play FHS on my Samsung GT-S7560. Thank you very very much...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?