Facebook won't connect through app. Any of the candy crush games.

Stacey_Ross
Stacey_Ross Posts: 1 Newbie

So I have tried resetting deleting and did any tricks I could think of or find online. Nothing had worked. Every time I hit the connect button, it pushes me towards a new screen where I have to submit my use ame and password. When I hit send to sign in, my username just flashes and nothing happens. It will not log me in at all. This goes for any of the candy crush games in my iPad . It works when using my computer I can go on the games but when I try on my their devices it will not work. I a, very frustrated because I have tried doing everything. Deleting my account and reconnecting it . Deleting the account and doing anything else you I could think of . So please get back to ,e as soon As possible because this has been a reoccurring problem and da,peering my entire experience. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. 

stacey 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?