Purchasing the same tablet - device is not compatible?

Options
Ib_Selby
Ib_Selby Posts: 1 Newbie

So up until two days ago - we (my gf and I) had a Samsung Tab 7 that we played 'Farm Heroes Saga', 'Candy Crush Saga' (or any other King games we play) (listed in tags) on our Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" tablet. There were no issues. The tablet unfortunately recently broke (something about the WiFi board needed resoldiering - anyway) - so we bought a new one.

Since we've done that however, none of the games appear in the app list on the Play Store. We've tried re-directing to my apps to find previously installed apps and loading any of the King games the device will fire back an error message stating "Your device isn't compatible with this version". -- I am asking, why? It was working fine on -EXACTLY- the same tablet two days ago, so what's changed? I checked the system req and our version of Android is running 4.4.2 which is definitely higher than the req version - so why can I not reinstall the games?

Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Regards,

Ib.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Is this not a question you should be directing to the supplier or manufacturer of your device? Although it may appear identical to the previous one it clearly is not. It is possible to run some apparently incompatible apps anyway (see here, for example).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?