We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

So what is going to happen to King Games once flash is gone ?

Lilbit56
Lilbit56 Posts: 1 Newbie

I would really like to keep playing but with flash acting up all the time and now Google letting it go, do you have plans to add something else so we can still play ?  I really don't want to lose my scores, levels and money invested, so what is going to happen ?

Answers

• John_Frank
    John_Frank Posts: 5 Level 2

King will likely completely abandon their website and go mobile/tablet exclusive. The fact that they haven't added Candy Crush Jelly Saga to their site yet is proof of this.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Google is a long way from letting it go completely. Chrome will include a flash player as an option for some time yet and Facebook is on the 'whitelist' which means that Flash content there will run automatically. Even if Chrome does abandon Flash altogether in future years there will still be browsers available with players for some time after that. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Lilbit56,

Flash will be supported for a long period until new technology replaces it fully.

We have just launched Candy Crush Jelly Saga based on HTML5: https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushjelly

You can play it if you have a HTML compatible browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Vivaldi or Edge.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?