Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It says catch 3 sheeps, 80 carrots and 80suns, thats all fine, but I only have 2 sheeps, where is the 3th?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pia,Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.** UPDATE **The issue has been solved. If you are playing on a mobile device please restart the game. If you are playing on Facebook or King.com kindly reload the page and you will be able to play and progress the level.- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Pia,
Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.
** UPDATE **
The issue has been solved. If you are playing on a mobile device please restart the game. If you are playing on Facebook or King.com kindly reload the page and you will be able to play and progress the level.
- Mark, Team King Care
The issue has been solved. If you are playing on a mobile device please restart the game. If you are playing on Facebook or King.com kindly reload the page and you will be able to play and progress the level.- Mark, Team King Care
Me too! Just sent message to support.
Same issue on Facebook, android and apple versions
WOW this seems to be a big issue, I am glad to hear that I am not alone having this problem. Till this is solved, its no use playing that game, I wish you all a great day
I have the same problem. I am stuck at 467. My 3rd sheep is missing....