Ok so who broke the game?

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,547 Pet Rescue Moderator

Endless levels asking for poppies to be removed and the incorrect number on the board, seeds that refuse to fall, sheep that have wandered off but need collecting, impossible levels that were made just about possible, but then restored back to impossible again. Companions that need activating by crops that are not even on the board. Seems like the Farm Heroes team have either been invaded by a group of Racoons headed by Rancid, or the team were drunk and decided to try programming at the same time.

Either way, I am not changing any more level help guides, altering any more videos on a game that has become a full time job to keep up with, and thankless at that. Until King get their act in gear. Fix their problems and stop blaming players for being too thick to play (ie the games run on skill) or telling us to clear cache etc. Some of us are on highest levels. Do not cheat and actually try to support King by helping their players. If people pass the levels the same day they are released its either by cheating or using boosters and its time that King stop pretending that all levels can be passed without using any and support their own players instead of passing the blame all the time!

People are leaving and won't move on to other King games. They will just move on to other makers like the Zynga players did.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?