Why isnt my LG volt compatible with farm heros saga

Options
Angie_Meadows
Angie_Meadows Posts: 1 Newbie

My app will not reinstall on my mobile device. I have already had it downloaded before but now says not compatible why?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Angie-  Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are having some difficulties installing our game. Let's try to fix this together. 

Please update the OS on your device.  

Navigate to Settings - About Phone - System Updates - Update. Please see the following video for help doing this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

Now reset the Settings in the Google Play app:

Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'Locate the menu called 'Apps'Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache.

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.Reboot the device and you should now be able to install the game.

If after trying these last steps the issue still persists then please follow them again and this time also click on 'Uninstall updates.’

If this still does not resolve the problem please come back to me with the following info: 

- Device Model.

- OS version.

- Google Play Store version number: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/

Please note that the Play Store version needs to be at least v5.2 to ensure smooth running. If you are using an older version then please also update it and retry the steps above: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/

I am sorry about the very long reply, do let me know how you get on! :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?