Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Got a pop up that said I would get 50 gold bars for farm heroes super and for farm heroes. Received the ones for the super but not for the regular.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I received my missing 50 gold bars last night so like 3 days after I downloaded super on my phone. I play Farm Heroes Super on FB and on my phone. The mobile download just became available so you should be able to see it on your app store.
Ohhhh...what's farm heroes super??? Can you play it on facebook or just your phone?
got the 50 for farm heros game but not for the super.