Farm Heroes, why are you trying to kill it?

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,547 Pet Rescue Moderator

Last fortnights levels, I used 15+ to pass level 1361. Begged King along with others to make it easier. I don't like using boosters. I refuse (usually) to make  a help video using boosters so have several of that episode, without videos on my channel. Kings solution? Take away moves and increase crops on an impossible level. It wasn't the only one. They changed all 15 levels in 3 days since release. Made all of them harder, took away moves, increased crops.I have used more boosters just to get past a level to move on in this episode than I have used in the 87 episodes before! I pride myself on not having videos on our channel that use boosters, or have cheats used unlike some others. We don't have a big group but I work full time, unpaid on a game that is on the internet to support players who think that King has given up on the game and I have to say. I agree. Since the arrival of the new Farm Heroes Super Saga, it is apparant that you either want players to give up on FHS or push the new game. I won't be playing it. Currently I have 11 episodes that I know about to change because they are all made harder. That doesn't include the harder levels that were made slightly easier, but then changed back to impossible again. Not levels marked hard that is, just hard levels. 15 levels an episode, and you can understand why my husband gets so frustrated when I am constantly sat on my computer. 

We have players that would have given up on the game without our group support, so what thanks do we get? Harder levels forcing us to use boosters. I had hoped that today, the last levels would be fixed. But I just had a member quit on me who helped make videos along with me and she is a better player than I am! Why? Because this new episode is more of the same. Impossible to pass without boosters. Impossible to pass using the free boosters. The only person to have passed it, uses a cheat programme which says something doesn't it!I doubt this will get published but I hope at least that the moderator who doesn't allow it, will at least copy my comments on to King before more players quit. Because if the hope is that people will quit FHS to move to FHSS, its not going to happen in most cases. They just move on to other games by other companies where they are not forced to play it. As I will.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?