Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Again same issue, I have earned the 3 stars on different levels but the animals are still blocked, i don't know what els to unlock those animals, please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KamisettyTeja,
I have checked your game account and located the issue. You will now have all animal helpers available in the game.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Digite sua resposta aqui
Hello, i have this problem too. Please help me
Hi KamisettyTeja,I have checked your game account and located the issue. You will now have all animal helpers available in the game.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care