Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Always when I get +1 Buns it not accounting to the levelpoints. Please fix it hor tell me how to fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Record a video of it and post it back in your post it so it can be checked. The two things you can do if the game is giving your troubles is to update the game if there's one available or reinstall the game, reinstalling will wipe any banked lives or boosters though so keep that in mind.
Hi StuckInAtree, to update it not help, if I reinstall then I lose all my level ? I can not record this with a video I don´t have a camera to record. So waht can I do ?