+1 Bonus dosn not accounting

Options
Alex_Sedl
Alex_Sedl Posts: 4 Newbie

Always when I get +1 Buns it not accounting to the levelpoints. Please fix it hor tell me how to fix.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Record a video of it and post it back in your post it so it can be checked. The two things you can do if the game is giving your troubles is to update the game if there's one available or reinstall the game, reinstalling will wipe any banked lives or boosters though so keep that in mind.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Record a video of it and post it back in your post it so it can be checked. The two things you can do if the game is giving your troubles is to update the game if there's one available or reinstall the game, reinstalling will wipe any banked lives or boosters though so keep that in mind.

• Alex_Sedl
    Options

Hi StuckInAtree, to update it not help, if I reinstall then I lose all my level ? I can not record this with a video I don´t have a camera to record. So waht can I do ?

• Alex_Sedl
    Options

Where is a solution for this ?
  • Alex_Sedl
    Options

Dump down not up !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?