Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello.
I played level bonus crown and i disconnect the game a little bit. After i go back the crown dissapear,is no longer there.
22 hours was remaining.
Thank you and have a great day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fernanda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience, thank you for taking the time to highlight this to us.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a Farmtastic weekend!