Farm heroes level 1123

Options
Ren
Ren Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 1123 is impossible to complete. There is no way to get the Bulls to the upper level. When I looked up you tube videos on that level, it is a different board. Did the game change?  

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ren- Thanks for posting on King Care. Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.  

This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

Please make sure that you have the most up to date version of the app installed to ensure that you have the most recent version of all of the levels. 

I hope this helps, have a Farmtastic week! :-) 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ren- Thanks for posting on King Care. Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.  

This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

Please make sure that you have the most up to date version of the app installed to ensure that you have the most recent version of all of the levels. 

• Hi Ren- Thanks for posting on King Care. Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Hello.I have the same problem. It's been two day and I'm stuck at this level ( 1123 ) I'm playing on my computer and I don't think I have problems with the updates, I actually think it's a game bug ? Did you check the situation? Greetings!
  • Ren
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond. Yes I have the update from August 4, 2016. But my board is the one posted as the photo above (thanks). As you can see, I can not figure out how to get the bull to the upper level. 

• Ren
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sorry. I accidentally clicked that you solved my question because I wanted to comment under it but you didn't really help. I have the most up to date version. I will repost the question just in case
  • Anne_Vee
    Anne_Vee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Like Ren said, the level is impossible to finish now, since the bull cannot move to the upper part of the screen at all. Dear King Care, please check the actual screen before giving us a standard type (robot) reply. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?