Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The layout of the board has changed -- there are only three water buckets, which makes it impossible to collect 150 droplets. Even with double the moves, it would be impossible. At this point, I can no longer play this game. Will this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed this level several weeks ago. I don't remember how many buckets there were then. I just replayed the level and got 3 stars the first time with no boosters. Played 3 more time. Once with same results. 2 more times with out passing the level. Give it another try.
I too, KitKat, have the same problem with this level. I got to play one time with 6 water buckets then the board setup changed to only 3. I have also been told this is just a "difficult" level and does NOT have any issues. I have yet to even come close to gathering enough waters to pass. I think I achieved around 50 once. I hate that you are having the same trouble but glad to know that I am not alone and just unable to complete it
There is nothing to be fixed. It's just a difficult level. These crop up (no pun intended) now and then and it's just a case of knuckling down and figuring out how to pass it. It doesn't mean its impossible and has to be changed.