Level #1420 impossible to gather 90 of strawberries and 90 of apples

Options
SnezanaM
SnezanaM Posts: 4 Newbie

It seems impossible to gather so much of apples and strawberries on this level between all those eggs. Eggs constantly fill bigger part of fields.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Nothing is impossible, just remember that! It can be done, this youtuber was successful so hopefully you can follow in their tracks:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoSA8DaN-Q

• SnezanaM
    Options

Have you watched this video? He purchased +5 for 13 times! And god knows how many booster he used... Should I understand this as no fer play on this level? 

• SnezanaM
    Options

Nothing is impossible, just remember that! It can be done, this youtuber was successful so hopefully you can follow in their tracks:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoSA8DaN-Q

Have you watched this video? He purchased +5 for 13 times! And god knows how many booster he used... Should I understand this as no fer play on this level?
  • KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I just wanted to show you that it can be done, you didn't say you didn't have boosters available etc. I haven't seen any other threads about this level so that normally says it's passable, just challenging. 

• wksatsrk_
    wksatsrk_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is very very very hard, and seems impossible unless you are prepared to pay a lot for boosters. I found the last few levels before this lots of fun, but this one is back to being frustrating and almost unfair. Perhaps the creators could do what they have done on other extremely hard levels and give extra turns without changing the format? Some of these levels only cause players to believe that the ultimate goal is for King to make money rather than provide enjoyment. 

• SnezanaM
    Options

I agree, this one cannot get passed without a lot of boosters, and that way it becomes boring... I passed it, but I spent a lot of time collecting boosters to have enough to pass it...

• greeneteam22
    greeneteam22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Wow! After reading the response of level not being impossible, I'm thinking of stop play.  I've found many times during this game, there are levels are that are absolutely impossible to pass without paying money for an enourmous amount of extra moves and boosters.  Many times I have thought to call it quits.  I will keep playing this level for a few more days.  But if the trend continues to be impossible without buying boosters and moves, I am going to delete this one from my phone.  It is evident King wants us to move to the other Farm Hero's game, which I don't like playing at all.

• Leesa3ms
    Leesa3ms Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree. This definitely is one that you can't win without having more moves which you have to buy. I used up all my boosters and mind you I had  5-8 of each booster and I STILL DIDNT PASS THE LEVEL. Frustrating probably will stop playing this game at this level. It's a shame because I quit playing all my other games because I liked this one so much. I do spend money on this game, but I'm not going to go broke playing this game. They have enough of my money already. 

• Leesa3ms
    Leesa3ms Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

And your response is "hopefully you can follow in his tracks" LMAO! Why? Because he spent tons of money to win! That's why 

• Kröti_Kröti
    Kröti_Kröti Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Meanwhile the hurden have been lowered. We solved it only with a greater amount of shovels (one one by one if ncessary), which can be gathered without paying any fees (on a PC). If you have no shovel, start 30 sessions in parallel in your browser, all of them have no shovel. Now in all these sessions (one after one) you can get 3 shovels for 250 beans. So you can earn e.g. 90 shovels at once. With the last session you can play. If you run out of beans, use several identites and ask 30 times for live. if you have 5 lives and someone asks your request, you'll get 100 beans for each reaction. We use 5 identities and in short amount of time you can 10.000 beans. Note: if your postbox is very full, the button "accept all" can result in a crash in the browser, so you may lose your beans. it is safer but cumbersome to accept the, one by one

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?