Farm Heroes Saga daily bonus

Options
Abigail_Enero
Abigail_Enero Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I have little time playing the game and the first day gave me a bonus and beans daily, as when entering the second day that I no longer appeared bonus and so on until today that I still have not. For some contacts are playing the game that if you develop them, so why not give me my bonds? If so it is better that all players have bonus or do not have, not by chance.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I know with a lot of King's promotions they don't go out to all players, so it could be a case that it was just removed from your game and maybe you will get it the next time it's released.Β 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I know with a lot of King's promotions they don't go out to all players, so it could be a case that it was just removed from your game and maybe you will get it the next time it's released.Β 

• Abigail_Enero
    Abigail_Enero Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I is saying that bonds that give beans and booster early in the game they have some players and not others. And also not the booster club or the farm carge, about that same thing?You yourselves are making people not play.

• KingsPinn
    Options

I don't work for King sorry Abigail. I would refer to this comment from the site help section:

-Why does my friend have new game features, but I do not?

From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?