Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have looked at you tube videos, but all of the posted ones have less the half that number of cropsies required. Frustrated and ready to quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm in the same position, totally fed up and ready to quit. Tried the 'booster' game using up thousands of beans, but it didn't make any difference to my score at all. The most I've got is around 250 total, I'm never going to get 600. Really cheesed-off now.
I beat the old version I guess, I think there were more moves right?
I'm sure it can be done, hopefully someone can find a video or give you some tips as I couldn't see anything on YouTube.