Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello, the animals don't play with me since 20 levels, maybe more. I don't know why. Maybe you can help me.
thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am lvl 795 and have to rescue 10 but....only 6 appear. Trying for days now.
Hello, this problem is not resolved. Please help me.
I have the same problem. I'm on level 702 now and have collected loads of animals, but they simply don't open up - I tried to replay those levels where you collect animals, and opened them up again, but they still don't open up.
Hey, i can't use them. They don't appear in game.
Thank you for your response.