Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I completed the sun challenge 1500 2500 and 3500 and received no rewards at either of those levels.
Please advise.
Thanx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorothy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards. We have experienced a few technical difficulties with Chase the Sun, so we have turned this off for the time being while we tend to our Cropsies. :-)
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message,please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!