Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i recently downloaded super saga expecting to get 25 bars but havent. Also I have played Flower pot game recently and when I complete a level I do not receive the prizes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. Let's make things right.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Farmtastic weekend!