Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I first put on the android to play this game, but I changed my iphone and i install on the iphone but all the help in the game is lost but further level but already connect on facebook, please in responding to serious
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ivon- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience. I would like to check your account so,
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!