Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My Treasure Mill just disappear from yesterday! I have played the Treasure Mill just 3 times then disappear. This is not the first time happen. Please fix it. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pat,I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.Thanks!
Hi Pat,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!
I have tried all the steps before your reply but can't help