Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
when I get on to play I cant connect to the kingdom. I try my old email and it don't work I want to connect with my new email and nothing? is there any one that can help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ted.Form a stationary computer please go to https://king.com/From here you can log in with your old email address and password.Once you are logged in please click on the cog wheel, top right corner, and from here you can change to your email address.After doing so you'll now be able to use your new email and password on your mobile device.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Ted.
Form a stationary computer please go to https://king.com/
From here you can log in with your old email address and password.
Once you are logged in please click on the cog wheel, top right corner, and from here you can change to your email address.
After doing so you'll now be able to use your new email and password on your mobile device.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care