Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
ist just impossible to get the 280 water Drops even when I spend Gold bars and i do not get any rewrds of the farm Club for over a year now,please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done the Level 1455,it took 110 Gold bars,of all the bonusses you can Thing off I had about 8 and 51 shuffels.there is no possible way to get this Level done without spending a lot of Money.....bad News for this game
Regarding the rewards, try signing out and back into Facebook/Kingdom, whichever one you connect with. For level 1455, don't give up. I was looking for some video content to help you but I think you're way ahead of a lot of people. I'm sure it can be done, just try to work out a strategy before you use more gold bars.
Regarding the rewards, try signing out and back into Facebook/Kingdom, whichever one you connect with.
For level 1455, don't give up. I was looking for some video content to help you but I think you're way ahead of a lot of people. I'm sure it can be done, just try to work out a strategy before you use more gold bars.
i allways sign in with Facebook new.and no strategy will help