Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
For example, I have 1 of each booster showing, when I reach a chest it says boosters refilled. But I still only have 1 booster each when I should now have 2 each....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Sharon,How or where are you playing this on? Mobile, PC or both?Check for updates for your app and device, restart it too. A screenshot maybe could also help to clarify what´s going on here.
Hey Sharon,
How or where are you playing this on? Mobile, PC or both?
Check for updates for your app and device, restart it too. A screenshot maybe could also help to clarify what´s going on here.
I have the same issue. Says recharging and I get the coins but that is all?